A Multi Award winning International Makeup Expert professionally trained in Fashion, Bridal, Beauty, Photography, Film and Television Makeup as well as Special Effects with over 10 years of extensive experience and knowledge having worked for Lancome and Bobbi Brown Cosmetics. Mercy has an Advanced Diploma in Makeup Artistry, a CIBTAC Diploma in AestheticTreatments, a Lancome Paris Makeup Expert Diploma, a Gel and Acrylic Nail Diploma and is a certified HD Brows Stylist and an Eyelash Extention Artist.
Being Studio Manager for Bobbi Brown Cosmetics in Brown Thomas Galway for 7 years, she had the privilege to attend Master Classes and receive extra training from Bobbi Brown herself in London, a hands on experience not many have had.
Mercy has a wealth of experience working on a variety of different Artistry Styles and Trends from a Natural day time look to a Sophisticated evening out look, Smokey eye, Party Look, Catwalk and Vintage. Using prestigious brands like Tom Ford, Christian Dior, YSL, Chanel, Bobbi Brown and Mac the makeup will be Flawless and long lasting for every occasion.
Based in Ireland, Mercy can travel anywhere in Ireland and abroad with her most recent bookings being in London, Morocco and Spain.
What Makes Mercy Unique
Mercy has worked as Chief Makeup Artist for a lot of fashion shows and is often booked to tutor Masterclasses at several makeup artistry institutions. With all this experience it is no wonder that you can find her working as Chief Makeup Artist on Television and Movie sets.
- Her career highlights include doing makeup for TV Presenter Elaine Crowley from The Elaine Show on Virgin Media and make up for International Irish Pop Star singer/ composer Julie Feeney, a Bridal photoshoot for the Glenlo Abbey Hotel in Galway for the current Wedding Package website and Brochure. A Bridal Makeup Master Class for the “An Evening of Timeless Elegance ” Bridal showcase at the Meyrick Hotel, a Bridal Makeup Master Class at the G Hotel Wedding showcase in their famous Ballroom as well as “A Fine Romance” Stephanie Allen Bridal Fashion Show at the Meyrick Hotel.
- Mercy’s unique Signature Style and Passion for her work has led to her being a Finalist in the Arts Category for Network Ireland Galway Branch Business Woman Of The Year 2019, Winning the Makeup Artist Of The Year Award at the Women4Africa Awards 2016, Winning the Diva Makeup Artist Award at the Divas Of Colour Awards 2016, Winning the True African Heritage Entrepreneur Of The Year Award and being Finalist Best Makeup Artist at The CA Awards, all held in London.
- This has led to Mercy being invited to give talks as guest speaker at many events including Girl Child Network Worldwide Never Again Royal Night, Glowing Future Conference in London to mention a few.
- Mercy is currently the Beauty and Makeup Blogger for Women4Africa blog ( www.w4ablog.com ), and has been a Beauty and Makeup Contributor for several lifestyle publications. She has had some of her work featured in the Irish Times, The Connacht Sentinel, Pobal TG4 and the Galway Now magazine.
- Mercy offers makeup lessons as well as Masterclasses, and is available to do makeup for Weddings, Film / TV, Special effects, Videos, Fashion Shows and Photoshoots.